As a reliable organization in leading domain, we have been successfully engaged in offering the excellent quality Dust Sampler. In order to make this sampler, our adroit professionals use optimum quality components and ground-breaking techniques. Perfect for measurement of PM10 / PM2.5 with Gaseous dust simultaneously, in this range Pm10 dust collected on filter can be analyses for heavy metals (Pb, Ni & As etc) and also for Benzopyrene as per requirements given in AQ Standards. Also, our customers can purchase this Dust Sampler at reasonable prices from us.
- Pm10 impactor: Single stage matching to European Design (according to EN12341)
- Pm2.5 Impactor: Two stage as per USEPA Published Designs(Federal Register 40 CFR part 50)
- Flow Record: Independent Flow Totalizer for Pm10 & Pm2.5 streams to record volume sucked through filters accurately
- Flow Rate Pm10: 2.3m3 /hr (Constant Flow Maintained with the help of critical orifice )
- Pm2.5: 1.0m3/hr (Constant Flow Maintained with the help of critical orifice )
- Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns and below collected on standard glass micro fiber filter paper of 47mm diameter fitted below single stage impactor. While particles of 2.5 microns are collected in a separate 46.2 mm diameter PTFE membrane filter fitted at the bottom of WINS impactor of two stage impactor
- Cabinet: Single modular, corrosion free, lockable & easy to transport.
- Operation: Up-to 28 hours continuously
- Automatic Sampling: A digital timer is provided to automate the operation of sampler
- Time: 0 to 9999.99 hrs recorded on a Digital Time Totalizer
- Power Requirement: Nominal 220V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply,400watts
- Size and Weight: 650 x 550 x 550mm, 35 Kg
- Three pump are set inside in cabinet and their functions are separate
- Pm10 dust collected on filter can be analyses for heavy metals (Pb, Ni & As etc) and also for Benzo pyrene as per requirements given in AQ Standards
- PM-10 PM-2.5 GASEOSUS